Mrs.Bolante walked into Joc-Joc room one day. Joc-Joc missed his wife so much and asked his wife.
“If I were disfigured, would you still love
me?” he asked her.
“Darling, I’ll always love you,” she said
calmly, filing her nails.
“How about if I became crippled and couldn’t
hug you any more?” he asked nervously.
“Don’t worry, darling, I’ll always love you,”
she told him, buffing her nails.
“Well, how about if the senate will force me to tell the truth?
Joc-Joc went on, “If I wasn’t able to keep the millions and million left i kept myself from the fertilizer fund scams and they will put me in jail, would you still love me then?”
Mrs.Bolante looked over at her husband’s worried
face. “Joc-Joc, I’ll always love you,” she reassured him,
“but I would really miss you. Our driver is waiting”
Mrs.Bolante was so elated to talk to her husband doctor about Joc-Joc condition.
The doctor told Mrs.Bolante
* By the time he was admitted, his rapid heart had stopped, and he was feeling better.
* Patient has chest pain if he lies on his left side for over a year.
* The patient states there is a burning pain in his penis which goes to his feet.
* On the second day the knee was better and on the third day it had completely disappeared.
* He has had no rigors or shaking chills, but your husband states that he was very hot in bed last night.
* The patient has been depressed ever since he began seeing the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms.
* I will be happy to go into his GI system; he seems ready and anxious.
* Patient will be in house indefinately without dressing. I have suggested that he loosen his pants before standing, and then, when he stands with your help, you both should fall to the floor.
* The patient is tearful and crying constantly. He also appears to be depressed.
* We will give him a Discharge status: Alive but without permission. The patient will need disposition, and therefore we will get Malditas Gutieres to dispose of him.
* Healthy appearing decrepit 6o year-old male, mentally alert but forgetful.
* The patient refused an autopsy.
* The patient has no past history of suicides,although he love to runaway.
* The patient expired on the floor uneventfully.
* Patient has left his white blood cells in Chicago prison.
* Patient was becoming more demented with urinary frequency.
* The patient’s past medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only a 40 pound weight gain in the past three days.
* He slipped on the ice and apparently his legs went in separate directions in early December.
* The patient experienced sudden onset of severe shortness of breath with a picture of acute pulmonary edema while masturbating which gradually deteriorated in the emergency room.
* The patient want to stay in the hospital forever feeling much better except for his original complaints.
Patient could be made to forget about the pain in his chest if he was poked hard enough in the eyes. Modern practice replaces the physical finger poke with hi-tech equivalents such as voice-mail and referral slips, but the result remains the same.
This is a phrase used by the grammatically challenged when they want to talk about existing conditions. Unforutnately the doctor appear to be pre-stuck with it.
alternative forms of medicine: Patient need to find alternative forms of payment.
Purpose for patient need to be examine for long time:–Doctors trying to recoup their investment losses.
Future medical treatment recommended;
After the patient testify in the senate. He will be brought in, in a plastic bag on a cart. Gently he is lifted onto the bed and the long zippers are unzipped. Removed from his wrapping, he lies naked and beautifully masculine on the quilts that he loved. At the head of the bed stands Mrs,Bolante, who is gently stroking his forehead, and at the window whining to be let in is his dog, Chiwawa. The children begin their task, washing the body, dressing it in robes, and preparing it for the funeral ceremony to come. The periodic wringing out of the washcloths adds the music of dripping water.